Charity Fundraising Events
Over the last academic year, September 2018 to August 2019, we have managed to raise £2863.78 for charitable causes. This is a huge achievement for everyone involved, children, families and staff!
Charity events are an inherent part of school life and we are immensely proud of the contribution that the everyone makes to a wide range of charity events.
Our charity work helps our pupils to:
- Develop an awareness of the need in the local, national and international settings
- Respond to identified needs both as individuals and as groups
- Support and organise a range of events that generates funds for designated causes
- Develop a sense of community
A number of charity events are built into the school calendar every year. These include:
- Cancer Research UK – Race for Life
- St Benedict’s Hospice
- Children in Need
- Comic Relief – Red Nose Day & Sport Relief
To see how much has been raised at each event, please visit the links to each charity page above.
Our donations make a significant difference to the charities and the lives that they touch. We would therefore like to extend a HUGE thank you to everyone who has supported our events.