At Ryhope Infant School Academy, we have a strong school council. Each year group elects 2 members to be school councillors.
The school council meet every half term with Mrs Ramsay.
Their role in school is to:
- represent our school
- share their individual ideas of how to improve our school
- act as school buddies in the playground
- feedback to classes about decisions made in council meetings
- inform the council of their classes ideas and suggestions on topics discussed
- support our local community events